This two-hour workshop is designed to help participants understand the change process, typical responses to change, and best practices for leadership during difficult change implementations.
Participants will get hands-on practice navigating change, addressing change challenges, and leading an effective change process.
Is your organization undergoing any of the following?
- Change in leadership, organizational structure, processes or procedures
- Preparing to implement new systems
- In the midst of change with employees having difficulty adapting
- Hiring new leaders who need training on basic change management principles
Help employees learn to:
- Identify phases of change
- Assess an organization’s change readiness
- Understand change resistance dynamics
- Identify the leader's influence on change
- Explore solutions to change resistance
- Build effective change management capacity across the organization
This program is valid for 2 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
||Sep 20, 2017
Reserve Your Seat
Conference Center at Rio
2323 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281