Become a Corporate Trainer
As part of the Community, Government Relations, and Economic Development division at the Maricopa Community Colleges - District Office, Maricopa Corporate College (MCOR) works with local employers to upskill their teams through quality non-credit workshops and customized training programs. We're always looking to expand our network of subject matter experts who can facilitate these trainings, so we invite you to fill out the application to join our training network below!
How it Works
After you complete the application below, a member of our team will review it and schedule a micro-teach with you, if necessary. You will then be added to our approved trainer network and we will reach out to you when we have a client request for a topic in which you are experienced.
Academic Year 2023-2024
- Emotional Intelligence
- Growth Mindset & Performance Success
- Continuous Improvement
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
- Coaching & Goal Setting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Conversational Spanish
- Small Business Employee Engagement & Retention
- Non-profit Fundraising & Donor Engagement
- Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years facilitation and training experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Demonstrates continuous improvement (i.e. additional training or certifications, references, past learner evaluations, client recommendations)
- 5+ years facilitation and training experience
- Experience facilitating in diverse industries and with diverse populations
- Experience facilitating employees from front line to executives
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in a related area or related certifications
- Participation in the training community through conferences, blogs, etc.
If you feel you meet these requirements, we invite you to complete the information below.
*For Maricopa Employees (Current or Former) Only
Current Maricopa Community Colleges employees are able to facilitate for us, as long as:
- No work related to any contract entered into with Maricopa Corporate College should be done during your scheduled work time or any other period when you are acting as an employee of Maricopa Community Colleges
- This contracted service is not within the scope of your normally scheduled work as an MCCCD employee
- You agree to notify MCOR immediately if you separate from MCCCD
- You do not exceed load hour maximums according to the Faculty Agreement
Former Maricopa Community Colleges employees will not be eligible to work as a contractor with MCOR for 12 months after separation from MCCCD.