Industry Sponsored Learning Boot Camps
Boot Camp Model
Short-term, accelerated learning environments to address industry-identified skill gaps
The boot camp model for learning has become a valuable resource to quickly upskill current and incoming workforce. Our boot camps provide the power of intensive and immersive, hands-on learning with like-minded people working to reach a new level of expertise in a specific area. With input from employers like you, we develop competency-based training and use real project scenarios to ensure that employees can apply their learning once in the workplace.
Organizations may sponsor a boot camp to upskill current employees or to cultivate candidates. Levels of sponsorship vary from full boot camp to employee seat sponsorship.
Sample Boot Camp Areas of Learning
- Language and Communication: ESL/SSL Second Language Training, Industry Terminology
- Customer Service
- Healthcare and Extended Care
- Leadership and Supervision
- Office Computer Skills
- Technology: Web Developer, Computer Support, or Custom Skills per Client Specifications and Protocol
- Safety and Compliance
Boot Camp Sponsorship Benefits
- Curriculum Development Input: Recommend technical and soft skill competencies needed for the boot camp learning outcomes.
- Upskilling Needs Fulfillment: Identify your specific skill gaps to match boot camp outcomes with talent development goals.
- Promotion and Brand Awareness: Increase your visibility with logo representation and mentions on all marketing materials.
Connect with us today to discuss boot camps or other skill gap solutions!