Mindfulness is the gentle effort to be present in each moment. It involves paying attention to our thoughts and feelings in a way that increases our ability to manage difficult situations and make wise choices. By completing this program, participants will learn the practice of bringing mindfulness into their daily lives.
Do your employees have any of these common workforce issues?
- Ineffective problem solving strategies
- Impulsive reaction and behaviors
- Low adaptability and flexibility to change
- Poor stress management skills
Help employees learn to:
- Understand the effect of practicing mindfulness
- Expand their repertoire for navigating challenging situations with clarity, compassion, and confidence
- Integrate mindfulness practice to their daily life to result in more happiness at work, reduce stress and improve productivity
- Target Audience: Anyone interested in applying mindfulness in their work life
- Course Length: 2- or 4-hour workshop, 1- or 2-day retreat