During this two- or four- hour workshop, learn about tools to measure the level of engagement in your organization, understand engagement data, and develop strategies to increase engagement.
Do your employees have any of these common workforce issues?
- Poor or unproductive attitudes
- Untapped employee potential
- Disinterest in the vision and mission of the organization
Help employees learn to:
- Define engagement and understand how engagement affects an organization’s bottom line
- Understand the drivers of employee engagement
- Know what data is important to collect in an engagement survey and how to use that data
- Learn strategies to provide ongoing feedback to employees, a key factor in increasing engagement
- Target Audience: Entry level – senior leadership
- Modality: In-person or live streaming
|| Flexible: on-site, on-campus or custom
|| In Person